|Sponsorship Levels & Information|
Pre-race Packet Pick-up
Runners spoke and the Bloomingdale Parks Foundation listened as its fifth annual 5K returns to Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort for a run on crushed limestone paths behind Blackhawk Trace Golf Club. Race date is 8 a.m., Sept. 6, 2014.
The race also features:
- Racing bib with chip timer (NO tying chips into shoes or tearing off bibs at finish line)
- Digital clocks at Miles 1 & 2
- Goodie bag for all participants
- Moisture-wicking T-shirt
- Awards for top three finishers in each age category for men and women
- BounceHouse and Kids Fun Run (starts at 7:45 a.m.)
- Plenty of parking!
- Post-race party activities at Septemberfest in Old Town Bloomingdale!
Proceeds from the run benefit the Bloomingdale Parks Foundation, which is dedicated to helping the Bloomingdale Park District provide great recreation programs and open space while also assisting individuals gain access to programs, enhancing current programs and making improvements to all of BPD's parks.
|REGISTER AT WWW.SIGNMEUP.COM!|