Download, fill out and turn in an employment application.
Applications can be turned in at the Johnston Recreation Center, 172 S. Circle Ave., Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
Before & After School Aide (part time) -
Under the direction of the before/after school site director, the aide is responsible for helping out with activities and games for participants in the program. The before/after school aide staff must provide the participants with a leadership role, and be a positive role model to them. The aide is responsible for planning, organizing and leading daily activities.
Before & After School Site Director (part time)
- Under the direction of the Before & After School Coordinator and Recreation Supervisor, the Before & After School Site Director is responsible for the supervision and coordination of site staff and program. Before & After School Site Director is directly responsible for planning and organizing all daily activities of Kids’ Place at specific site.
Park Operations (part time)
- Under the supervision of the facility maintenance supervisor, park operations are responsible for performing a variety of daily, seasonal and/or routine grounds and facility maintenance functions.
Swim Team Head Coach (part time)
- Under general supervision of the Aquatics Supervisor, responsible for conducting a competitive swim team program which teaches the correct stroke techniques and prepares participants for competitive swim meets.
Lifeguard (part time)
- Under the direction of the Aquatic Supervisor, Lifeguards are responsible for the safety and well-being of the patrons entering the pool while swimming.
Swim Instructor (part time)
- Under the direction of the Aquatic Supervisor, the swim instructor is responsible for performing a variety of duties to ensure the success of the Swim Lesson Program.
T-ball Instructor (part time)
- Under the direction of the Athletics Supervisor, the T‐ball Instructor is responsible for teaching participants the basics of t‐ball which include: running around the bases, and hitting the ball off of the tee.
Finance/HR Intern (part time)
- Under the direction of the Director of Finance & Human Resources, the finance/human resources intern is responsible for the completion of assigned projects in accordance with intern and agency goals and objectives as approved by the Director of Finance and HR.
Dive Coach (part time) - Contact Chris Tompkins at (630) 339-3547.