Download, fill out and turn in an employment application.
Applications can be turned in at the Johnston Recreation Center, 172 S. Circle Ave., Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
Before & After School Aide (part time) -
Under the direction of the before/after school site director, the aide is responsible for helping out with activities and games for participants in the program. The before/after school aide staff must provide the participants with a leadership role, and be a positive role model to them. The aide is responsible for planning, organizing and leading daily activities.
Before & After School Site Director (part time)
- Under the direction of the Before & After School Coordinator and Recreation Supervisor, the Before & After School Site Director is responsible for the supervision and coordination of site staff and program. Before & After School Site Director is directly responsible for planning and organizing all daily activities of Kids’ Place at specific site.
Park Operations (part time)
- Under the supervision of the facility maintenance supervisor, park operations are responsible for performing a variety of daily, seasonal and/or routine grounds and facility maintenance functions.
Swim Team Head Coach (part time)
- Under general supervision of the Aquatics Supervisor, responsible for conducting a competitive swim team program which teaches the correct stroke techniques and prepares participants for competitive swim meets.
Lifeguard (part time)
- Under the direction of the Aquatic Supervisor, Lifeguards are responsible for the safety and well-being of the patrons entering the pool while swimming.
Swim Instructor (part time)
- Under the direction of the Aquatic Supervisor, the swim instructor is responsible for performing a variety of duties to ensure the success of the Swim Lesson Program.
T-ball Instructor (part time)
- Under the direction of the Athletics Supervisor, the T‐ball Instructor is responsible for teaching participants the basics of t‐ball which include: running around the bases, and hitting the ball off of the tee.
Dive Coach (part time) - Contact Chris Tompkins at (630) 339-3547.