Proudly serving families from Bloomingdale and surrounding communities since 1973, Bloomingdale Park Distrct Preschool
encourages the development of a well-balanced child. We offer a comprehensive readiness for school program addressing physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs.
Our goal is to creatively and effectively teach students socialization, fine and gross motor skills, and basic academics including language arts, math, science and art. We are proud of the work we do and the children we teach. Visit us to see why our program is so outstanding.
2019-20 Preschool Registration Packets
- Experienced and caring staff
- Inviting, warm atmosphere
- Computers in every classroom
- Indoor gym & outdoor playground
- Extended Day option
- Monthly special events and themes
- Pre-kindergarten graduation ceremony
- Intro to Preschool students must be 2 ½ by Sept. 30, 2019
- Tiny Tots students must be 3 by Sept. 1, 2019
- Pre-kindergarten students must be 4 by Sept. 1, 2019
- All children must be potty-trained and able to take care of their own bathroom needs.
Registration Dates (2019-20)
Registration is accepted according to the dates below. Fill out the forms and return to the Johnston Recreation Center, 172 S. Circle Ave., Bloomingdale. Forms may be faxed, mailed or dropped off in person.
Priority for Returning Resident Students & Siblings, January 7-30
Residents (New Students), February 1-19
Priority for Returning Non-Resident & Siblings, February 21-March 7
Open Registration, March 11
- Jessie N | 5-Star Review on Facebook
They (the Bloomingdale Park District) have an awesome preschool and pre-k program for the kids. Not to mention all the other extracurricular programs they offer for little ones. As well as their water park for summer fun.