The Bloomingdale Park District strives to efficiently and economically provide recreation programs, facilities and open space for enjoyable leisure time experiences that benefit the community.
In order to provide such services, it is imperative the District communicates via a diverse set of mediums such as: Tri-Annual Program Catalog
- The BPD delivers a tri-annual program catalog to 12,000+ households and businesses that highlights the upcoming season's news, programs, special events, parks, facilities and more. The catalogs consist of Summer (May-August), Fall (September-November) and Winter-Spring (December-April. Bloomingdaleparks.org
- The BPD website is the best place to visit for the most current news and information. Additionally, the registration website
is linked to bloomingdaleparks.org and is the place to sign up for programs online. Social Media
- The Park District maintains a presence on: E-newsletter and E-news
- Get the latest news and information by signing up for your interests online here
. Village Almanac
- The Park District regularly publishes information in the Village of Bloomingdale's bi-monthly publication known as the Almanac.
To discover even more ways to learn about and connect with the Bloomingdale Park District. Simply click on one of the other Communication links that appear on the screen.