The Bloomingdale Park District strives to efficiently and economically provide recreation programs, facilities and open space for enjoyable leisure time experiences that benefit the community.
In order to provide such services, it is imperative the District communicates via a diverse set of mediums such as:
Tri-Annual Program Catalog
- The Bloomingdale Park District delivers a tri-annual program catalog to 12,000+ households and businesses highlighting the upcoming season with news, programs, special events, parks, facilities and more. The catalogs are distributed as follows: Summer (May-August), Fall (September-November) and Winter-Spring (December-April. Bloomingdaleparks.org
- The Bloomingdale Park District website is just one way for you to learn about all the wonderful special events and programs. In addition, you will learn the most recent news and information pertaining to the park district. Additionally, you can register online! To register online, please follow this link to learn how this process works registration website
. Social Media Channels
- Click on the links below to join our social media channels. Look for friendly reminders, feature stories and programming information on your favorite social media channel. You'll just search Bloomingdale Park District to find us! Flyers at the Johnston Recreation Center
- Stop by the recreation center to learn about a variety of programs and special events! E-Blast Emails
- To sign-up for news and programming information delivered straight to your email go to here
. Village Almanac
- The Bloomingdale Park District regularly publishes information in the Village of Bloomingdale's bi-monthly publication known as the Almanac.Message Centers in the Parks
- As you engage in our parks, look for these informational signs. Seasonally updated, you'll find these are another great way to stay up-to-date with everything happening at the park district.
To discover even more ways to learn about and connect with the Bloomingdale Park District. Simply click on one of the other Communication links that appear on the screen.