The Bloomingdale Park District partners with the Park District Risk Management Association for successful implementation of our risk management program.
Mission & Goals
The Bloomingdale Park District strives to efficiently and economically provide recreation programs, facilities and open space for enjoyable leisure time experiences that benefit the community.
- Develop additional special events.
- Research, improve and expand on recreation opportunities.
- Uphold high standards of quality programs and services.
- Investigate opportunities for enterprise facilities.
- Expand/maintain space for facilities and programs.
- Provide sufficient open space.
- Build partnerships with government and private agencies.
- To be viewed and recognized as a critical component of our community.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Provide a progressive work environment.
- Enhance the quality of the Bloomingdale Park District infrastructure.
- Communicate effectively.
- Be the primary resource center for leisure in Bloomingdale.
- Improve community relations.
- Maintain Master Plan.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain safe parks and facilities.