The Bloomingdale Park District partners with the Park District Risk Management Association for successful implementation of our risk management program.
Mission & Goals
The Bloomingdale Park District strives to efficiently and economically provide recreation programs, facilities and open space for enjoyable leisure time experiences that benefit the community.
Community Input Survey 2023 Results
To read the final results of the 2023 Community Input Survey conducted by the Office of Recreation and Park Resources, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and the Department of Recreation, Sport and Tourism click here . Thank you to those taking the time to complete the surveys early this year. If you have further questions, please contact the Park District at 630-529-3650.
- Develop additional special events.
- Research, improve and expand on recreation opportunities.
- Uphold high standards of quality programs and services.
- Investigate opportunities for enterprise facilities.
- Expand/maintain space for facilities and programs.
- Provide sufficient open space.
- Build partnerships with government and private agencies.
- To be viewed and recognized as a critical component of our community.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Provide a progressive work environment.
- Enhance the quality of the Bloomingdale Park District infrastructure.
- Communicate effectively.
- Be the primary resource center for leisure in Bloomingdale.
- Improve community relations.
- Maintain Master Plan.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain safe parks and facilities.