COVID-19 Protocols Updated For Program Participants
October 14, 2022
Dear BPD Patron,
We have modified our COVID-19 protocols for program participants. Please see below for details:
- Stay home if sick.
- We recommend testing for COVID-19 (home test is okay*) if exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Positive test result? Follow the CDC guidance below.
- Isolate for five (5) days. Date of symptom is Day 0 - next day is Day 1.
- Wear a high-quality mask if you must be around others at home and in public.
- Stay home and separate from others as much as possible.
- Monitor your symptoms. If you have an emergency warning sign (like trouble breathing), seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Wear a mask for an additional five (5) days following isolation.
- Refer to CDC guidance for additional information.
- Returning to programming from any sickness situation. Participant may return when free of fever, vomiting or diarrhea for 24 hours – without use of fever-reducing medication.
- Exposed to COVID-19?
- Wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test at least five (5) days after exposure.
- Stay up to date on vaccinations.
The above guidelines remain CDC-based and will be followed on the honor system. We reserve the right, however, to change this process should the need arise. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.
*Please refer to and carefully follow the instructions included with your at-home test .