The Clubhouse Indoor Playground
The all new Clubhouse Indoor Playground sponsored by Eagle Falls Dentistry creates a memorable experience and endless play opportunities that kids and parents will come back to time and time again. The Clubhouse promotes active, inclusive, age-appropriate play that challenges physical, social, cognitive and decision-making skills in children of all ages and abilities.
The Clubhouse is open for family private rental. Up to 6 children and two adults may reserve The Clubhouse at designated times. Reservations (Code #402689) are located under Youth Variety on the registration site
- Giant Tree
- Spiral Slide
- Sky Wheel
- Dragon's Lair
- Hover Ring
- And more!
- Openness & Visibility
- Cleanliness & Safety
- Active Entertainment
- Capacity for 50 children
- Fun & Active Play
Available Reservation TimesTuesdays & Wednesdays
6:45-7:45PMFees (up to 6 children and 2 adults)
$30/hour Non-ResidentCOVID-19 Mandates & Guidelines
- Participants must complete the Daily Health Self-Screening Questionnaire prior to Clubhouse entrance.
- Masks are required for children and adults while in The Clubhouse.
- Maintain six feet of social distance while in The Clubhouse.
- Guidelines are continually changing and will be implemented or eased as mandated by the IDPH, DCEO, CDC and DCHD.
- Remove shoes, loose articles of clothing and jewelry.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- No food, gum or drinks allowed in The Clubhouse area.
- No toys or outside foreign objects allowed inside the play equipment or play area.
- Adult guardians are responsible for the supervision and conduct of their children.
- Play at your own risk. The adult guardian is responsible for determining if the children they are supervising are physically fit and properly skilled for any activity.
- A complete list of Clubhouse rules is posted in The Clubhouse.