Adventure Island - Two slides, water canons, spray hoses, fanning peacock sprayer, and numerous valves controlling sprayers and buckets
The Oasis Water Park: 172 S. Circle Ave., Bloomingdale | Open daily 11:30AM-7PM | Phone: (630) 339-3568
Mango Bay: Palm Tree Pass, Typhoon Tunnel, Tropical Twister, Nautical Spinnaker, zero-depth entry pool, geysers, sprayers and spilling buckets!
Palm Tree Pass: Located in Mango Bay
'Cuda Cove: Eight-lane lap pool, Pineapple Plunge Drop Slide, Diving Boards (1 and 3 meters), Diving Well (13 feet deep) and basketball hoop.
Diving Boards & Drop Slide: Located in 'Cuda Cove
Basketball Hoop: Located in 'Cuda Cove
The Oasis is Back!
We are pleased to announce the reopening of The Oasis Water Park for Summer 2021 and look forward to having swimmers back in the facility for some fun in the sun. Please feel confident that the Bloomingdale Park District will comply with all Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and DuPage County Health Department (DCHD) guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment is provided for our swimmers.
Based on the current guidelines, you can expect the following:
- The Oasis will operate at a lower than normal capacity.
- Advance reservations for specific swimming times will be required.
- Swimmers' temperatures will be taken prior to entry.
- Season passes will not be sold.
- The facility may be sectioned off to create specific swimming areas.
- Swim lessons will be conducted.
- Swim/dive team will be available.
Due to the ever changing COVID restrictions the reopening plan will continue to be adjusted as mandated. Please check back here or call the JRC Front Desk at 630-529-3650 for the most up-to-date Oasis information.
- Everyone entering the facility must pay the admission fee, there will be no age exemptions this year.
- Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying responsible individual 16 years or older.
- Entry fee is due at the time of reservation.
- Refunds will not be granted except in the event of inclement weather when less that 50% of the swim session visit was utilized.
- Reservations are accepted online or in-person at the JRC Front Desk.
- To create an online account please call the JRC Front Desk at(630) 529-3650.
- Online and in-person reservations will be accepted beginning May 19 for the first two weeks of swim times through June 9.
- Every Wednesday, new reservations will be made available for the following week.
- Residents may make reservations beginning on Wednesdays.
- Non-resident reservations will be made available on the following Monday.
- Reservations are accepted online or at the JRC Front Desk.
- Reservations are for 1 1/2 or 2-hour time slots.
- To create an online account, please call the JRC Front Desk at (630) 529-3650.
- Patrons do not have to wear a face mask when they are in the water or when they are in their socially-distanced group area on the deck. They must wear a face mask at all other times while in the facility.
- The facility will be sanitized between each swim session or as required by the CDC.
- Limited deck chairs will be available, patrons are welcome to bring their own chair.
- Patrons must perform the Daily Health Self-Screening Questionnaire prior to entry.
The Oasis Water Park features three different attractions: 'Cuda Cove, Mango Bay and Adventure Island. 'Cuda Cove is an eight-lane competitive pool with a drop slide and one- and three-meter diving boards. Mango Bay is a zero-depth entry leisure pool with geysers, spilling buckets, sprayers and water slides. Adventure Island is an interactive water playground.
The Oasis also features the Tiki Hut and a state-of-the-art bathhouse. In addition, the Oasis has a remote-controlled lift for our patrons needing assistance into and out of the water.
'Cuda Cove Features:
- Eight-lane lap pool
- Pineapple Plunge Drop Slide
- Diving Boards (1 and 3 meters)
- Diving Well (13 feet deep)
- Climbing Wall
- Home to the Bloomingdale Barracuda Swim & Dive Team
Mango Bay Features:
- Palm Tree Pass (floatations and climbing rope that traverse the pool)
- Typhoon Tunnel (110-foot speed slide pumping 400 gallons of water per minute)
- Tropical Twister (160-foot open air thrill slide pumping 800 gallons of water per minute)
- Nautical Spinnaker (umbrella sprayer)
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Geysers, sprayers and spilling buckets!
- Soft play animal features
Adventure Island Features:
- Slide with run out
- Play structure roof
- Pools and falls
- Pipe falls
- Spinning tray
- Theme elements
Tiki Hut Features:
- Hot dogs
- Ice cream
- And more!