Adventure Island - Two slides, water canons, spray hoses, fanning peacock sprayer, and numerous valves controlling sprayers and buckets
The Oasis Water Park: 172 S. Circle Ave., Bloomingdale | Open daily 11:30AM-7PM | Phone: (630) 339-3568
Mango Bay: Palm Tree Pass, Typhoon Tunnel, Tropical Twister, Nautical Spinnaker, zero-depth entry pool, geysers, sprayers and spilling buckets!
Palm Tree Pass: Located in Mango Bay
'Cuda Cove: Eight-lane lap pool, Pineapple Plunge Drop Slide, Diving Boards (1 and 3 meters), Diving Well (13 feet deep) and basketball hoop.
Diving Boards & Drop Slide: Located in 'Cuda Cove
Basketball Hoop: Located in 'Cuda Cove
The Oasis Water Park features three different attractions: 'Cuda Cove, Mango Bay and Adventure Island. 'Cuda Cove is an eight-lane competitive pool with a drop slide and one- and three-meter diving boards. Mango Bay is a zero-depth entry leisure pool with geysers, spilling buckets, sprayers and water slides. Adventure Island is an interactive water playground.
The Oasis also features the Tiki Hut and a state-of-the-art bathhouse. In addition, the Oasis has a remote-controlled lift for our patrons needing assistance into and out of the water.
'Cuda Cove Features:
- Eight-lane lap pool
- Pineapple Plunge Drop Slide
- Diving Boards (1 and 3 meters)
- Diving Well (13 feet deep)
- Climbing Wall
- Home to the Bloomingdale Barracuda Swim & Dive Team
Mango Bay Features:
- Palm Tree Pass (floatations and climbing rope that traverse the pool)
- Typhoon Tunnel (110-foot speed slide pumping 400 gallons of water per minute)
- Tropical Twister (160-foot open air thrill slide pumping 800 gallons of water per minute)
- Nautical Spinnaker (umbrella sprayer)
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Geysers, sprayers and spilling buckets!
- Soft play animal features
Adventure Island Features:
- Slide with run out
- Play structure roof
- Pools and falls
- Pipe falls
- Spinning tray
- Theme elements
Tiki Hut Features:
- Hot dogs
- Ice cream
- And more!