BLOOMINGDALE PARK DISTRICT ANNOUNCES PHASE 4 UPDATES
On June 26, the state officially entered Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan issued by the Office of the Governor of JB Pritzker. The Bloomingdale Park District has the following updates.
- All outdoor recreation is allowed. The basketball courts and the hockey rink at Circle Park are now open. Due to Phase 4 restrictions, groups are limited to 50 people or less, face coverings are required, and social/physical distancing rules of 6 feet remain.
- All playgrounds are now open. Playgrounds are limited to no more than 50 persons.
- Beginning June 29, the Johnston Recreation Center registration desk will be open the same hours as the B-Fit Center (listed below). Additionally, 10 to 11 a.m. daily is for senior/vulnerable population.
- Beginning June 29, the Westfield Walking Track is open 4 to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Museum is set to open July 11 with an exhibition by the Bloomingdale Artists Association.
- Rentals and parties are available for groups of less than 50 with associated IDPH guidelines.
- The Clubhouse Indoor Playground sponsored by Eagle Falls Dentistry remains closed.
- The B-Fit Center opens Saturday, June 27. Hours are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to noon.
More information about the Restore Illinois plan can be found online at https://www.dph.illinois.gov/restore
The Park District continues to closely monitor guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health, Park District Risk Management Association, and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and rely on their expertise and recommendations to continue to inform decisions.
Information and updates about closures and restrictions will continue to be communicated through the Park District’s website (bloomingdaleparks.org), social media and email.
Posted June 26, 2020 at 7:51 AM