Bloomingdale Park District Soccer Announces Updates
The Bloomingdale Park District Soccer program recently announced the following updates.
- Girls, Boys and Coed Fall Soccer teams will be assembled based on grade with 1-2 coaches (preferably two). That team will stay as a unit for the entire season. The team will practice and scrimmage together once a week.
- Registration deadline is August 28.
- Volunteer coaches receive free program participant registration. Maximum of two coaches per team.
- Session dates are September 14 through October 22 (6 weeks).
- Coaches meeting is September 3.
- Schedule is Monday-Wednesday or Tuesday-Thursday.
- One practice and one scrimmage per week.
- Coaches referee/monitor scrimmage games
- Fees are $50 resident and $70 non-resident
- Uniform Fee is $45, which includes two jerseys, shorts and socks. Uniform will be handled the same as in the past, so if you have one and it fits then please use that one.
- Participants need uniform for scrimmages games
- Participants must supply their own ball, water bottle and hand sanitizer
- All participants receive an award
Girls, Boys and Coed Soccer registration is located under Youth Fitness & Sports on the registration site
Posted August 10, 2020 at 12:58 PM