July 29, 2020 - Phase 4 Updates
The Bloomingdale Park District continues to learn new and different ways to provide services during Phase 4 of Governor Pritzker’s Restore Illinois Plan.
The guidelines include significant restrictions to how we provide our services. While new and different, the restrictive guidelines are the safest and most responsible way for us to serve our patrons.
To continue providing safe, fun, and beneficial opportunities, the Bloomingdale Park District:
- limits group sizes to a safe number for indoor and outdoor events,
- educates and trains staff as safety requirements change or improve,
- requires face coverings in common areas within our facilities,
- encourages social distancing in parks and facilities,
- provides hand sanitizer and/or hand washing facilities for programs and activities,
- disinfects high-touch common areas in our facilities every two hours,
- works with local schools to provide needed services to families,
- and seeks new program opportunities that meet Phase 4 guidelines such as drive-in movies, Oasis Adventure Island rentals for limited group sizes, and outdoor programming such as yoga in the park.
The Bloomingdale Park District continues to follow Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We look forward to the future together with you and your family. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance.
Bloomingdale Park District
Posted July 29, 2020 at 9:12 AM