Mask Policy as of August 2, 2021
For your protection, effective immediately, the Bloomingdale Park District (BPD) requires all staff, independent contractors, and unvaccinated patrons to wear masks in all BPD’s indoor public settings, including the B-Fit Center, unless no other patrons outside your household are in attendance. It is recommended vaccinated patrons wear masks indoors.
DuPage County has been upgraded to a substantial level of COVID-19 community transmission.
According to the DuPage County Health Department (DCHD), the recent rise in cases and hospitalizations in our County is likely attributed to the more contagious Delta variant, which has now become the more predominant variant across the nation. The COVID-19 vaccine continues to be the best form of protection against COVID-19 and its Delta variant and helps prevent severe illness, hospitalization and death.
If you and/or someone you know need a vaccination, please visit one of the following locations:
- Your physician.
- Rana-Reagan Pharmacy (398 W. Army Trail Rd #120, Bloomingdale, IL 60108; (847) 610-5169).
- vaccines.gov for a nearby vaccine provider.
- DCHD Community Vaccination Clinic in Wheaton, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (dupagehealth.org/covid19vaccineclinic).
- DCHD Care Van mobile clinic (schedule: dupagehealth.org/DocumentCenter/View/6281/Care-Van-Community-Calendar-Wk-of-7-26-21?bidId=).
- Homebound Vaccination Program. (Register at dupagehealth.org/covid19vaccineregistration, or call (630) 682-7400 for assistance.)
- Your local Walgreen’s or CVS pharmacy.
This mask mandate complies with updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), the DCHD, and the Park District Risk Management Agency (PDRMA). We will continue to monitor updates from these agencies.