Parks Foundation announces food drive
The Bloomingdale Parks Foundation recently announced a food drive to benefit the Bloomingdale Township Food Pantry. The drive runs August 17-29.
The following items are needed:
- Pancake mix
- Pancake syrup
- Bisquick mix
- Cake mix
- Muffin mix
- Canned tuna
- Canned chicken breast
- Packets of ketchup, mustard, pickles, BBQ sauce, soy sauce
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Dry goods, jarred and canned goods accepted
- There is limited space for the donation of perishables, such as dairy.
- Cash and check donations (make checks payable to Bloomingdale Township Food Pantry. Cash and check donations accepted at Bloomingdale Park District and Bloomingdale Township)
- Johnston Recreation Center - 172 S. Circle Ave.
- Village Hall - 201 S. Bloomingdale Road
- Bloomingdale Township - 123 N. Rosedale Ave.
- Associated Dental Care - 183 S. Bloomingdale Road
- Caputo's - 166 E. Lake St.
- Eagle Falls Dentistry - 76 Stratford Drive
- Bloomingdale Bank & Trust - 165 W. Lake St.
- Roselle Bank & Trust - 1350 W. Lake St.
A generous Bloomingdale resident has agreed to match the first 200 pounds of food and items donated.
Posted August 11, 2020 at 1:43 PM