- Safe to skate on cleared areas during open hours.Red Flag
- No skating due to unsafe ice conditions.
- Ice Rink is unsupervised.
- Ice skate at your own risk.
- Skates must be worn. Regular shoes not allowed.
- You are responsible for determining if you or your child is physically fit and properly skilled for any activity.
- No one is allowed on the ice without skates.
- No sitting on the side boards.
- No food or drink allowed on rink surface.
- Glass or metal containers are not allowed.
- No skating while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Pets or animals of any kind are not allowed in the ice rink area.
- Do not carry infants or children while skating.
- No sticks, pucks or balls allowed during open skate.
- Be courteous of other skaters.
- Notify the Bloomingdale Park District immediately of any hazards or unsafe
conditions at 630-529-3650.
11AM-duskDesignated Hockey Hours
Tuesday and Thursday