Park Shelter & Athletic Field Rental Information
Enjoy a natural setting for your birthday party, reunion, or other event at one of our park shelters! Reservation Process
- Review the rules, pricing and the seasonal availability by viewing the Picnic Shelter Rental Application & Waiver (this is a two-page form). Park shelter rental requests may begin being submitted March 1st of the current year.
- Choose the location you are interested in renting. Please note the seasonal availability of each location as listed. Rental includes only shelter area and tables (if provided).
- Complete and sign the Picnic Shelter Rental Application &Waiver (this is a two-page form). Requests must be submitted at least 14 days prior to your event.
- Email the completed application & waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Bloomingdale Park District resident and have not already established an account with us, you will need to do so in order to obtain the resident rate. Please visit the registration desk at the Johnson Recreation Center located at 172 S. Circle Ave. with a photo ID and a current utility bill. You will then be able to establish an online account and will have the option to pay online through your account.
- If you are a not a resident of Bloomingdale Park District, please complete New Household Form.pdf and email to email@example.com to create an account.
- Parks staff will contact you within 72 hours to confirm the status of your rental request.
- Once approved, reservations are complete when all fees are paid and signed waiver is submitted. A permit will then be issued to the renter. Permits must be brought to the event by the renter.
- Alcohol, smoking and motorized vehicles on park property are prohibited.
Old Town Pavilion
Located in the center of Bloomingdale’s Old Town, the pavilion in this quaint park with its formal fountains provides an ideal location for small wedding ceremonies and events. The open pavilion area is approx. 1,300 sq. ft., no tables are provided. The park is host to the highly popular Summer Concert Series as well as the annual Festival of Lights held in December.
Homola Picnic Shelter
Located in the north side of Circle Park, this 1,000 sq. ft. shelter has picnic table seating for 60, a nearby playground, roller skate rink, basketball court, parking and walking paths to the adjacent park areas. Portable restroom onsite, option to rent building restroom for a fee. Maximum rental guest capacity is 100.
Springfield Park Picnic Shelter
Located in the center of Springfield Park, this 1,200 sq. ft. shelter has picnic table seating for 56, a nearby playground, basketball court, parking and walking paths to the adjacent, beautiful 20-acre wetlands. Portable restroom onsite, option to rent building restroom for a fee. Maximum rental guest capacity is 100.
The park district has 14 baseball fields available for rent at several park locations.
Baseball Field Rental Form (pdf)
Baseball Field Rental Form - Athletic Organizations (pdf)
The park district has 11 soccer fields for rent located at Springfield Park and one field at Seasons 4 Park.
Soccer Field Rental Form (pdf)
Soccer Field Rental Form - Athletic Organizations (pdf)