Lights & Sights Challenge Where:
Bling out your house for the Holidays!
Bloomingdale Park District residents are encouraged to brighten the town and share in the holiday spirit by competing in our Inaugural Lights & Sights Challenge. Be creative and have fun! The Park District Sparkle Squad (Park District Staff and the Board of Commissioners) is the official judging panel that picks the winner.
- Entrants must be a Bloomingdale Park District resident household.
- Decorations must be visible from the street.
- Use your imagination (please refrain from hiring decorators).
- Register one member from your family so we know what house to judge.
- Registration deadline is December 11.
- Lights must be illuminated December 14-18 for the Sparkle Squad to view for judging.
- Winner will be contacted by phone and announced via social media.
- Winner will receive a trophy to proudly display with their lights.
- By registering for Lights & Sights, participants agree to have their house and light display used for social media purposes.
Bloomingdale Lights & Sights Challenge (Code #104703-A1) is located under Special Events on the registration site.